1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI... i need help

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible 2 Roms' started by russnor, Aug 16, 2011.

1. russnor

russnor New Member

Alright so i just rooted my phone today... I am completely new to the rooting world. I decided to install the MIUI rom and now my screen is stuck on a constant video type thing that says MIUI united worldwide and their website on the bottom with a spinning planet in the back. No matter what i do this won't stop. What do i do?
  2. Castro

Castro New Member

Sounds like something might have gone wrong during the install of the ROM, you are stuck in a boot loop. Try rebooting into custom recovery and wipe data, wipe cache and re-install.
  3. russnor

russnor New Member

nvm i got it all fixed thanks for the help
  4. jo0naz

jo0naz New Member

Hi, I wish I had the time to find the right thread for this, please help me out. Im off to work in half an hour and i really need this answer.

I was changing the lockscreen on my galaxy s and now the lockscreen is blank and I cant do anything.
    What am I gonna do? I have no chance of updating the miui either.

I have the version before the twooey.

What do I do? please help!

How am i gonna change the lockscreen?!!?!?
Search tags for this page

miui oversized lockscreen bypass