1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI Help?!?!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by DROIDGOD, Jul 23, 2011.

1. DROIDGOD

DROIDGOD New Member

Whats up guys/gals? Ok so I have a DROID and i recently flashed the MIUI Rom onto my device. Can you say amazing!? But i have a question... I know you can have certain launchers on your phone i.e ADW(my fav), Launcher and so on, but i really like the stock launcher. My ? is... Is there anyway to delete/hide a screen that has all the system apps such as messaging, MIUI, Notes, and all the other ones without uninstalling them. I moved all the system apps on one screen and i simlpy just want to hide it so it isnt in my loop of pages??? Please helps Thanks!:motdroidvert:
  2. cowsquad

cowsquad New Member

Tried root explorer and freeze them up

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  3. Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom New Member

I usually create a folder called "apps" and just put the system apps in there. Good luck

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
hide app miui

hide apps in miui

hide apps in miui android

hide apps miui

hiding apps on miui rom

how to hide apps on miui

how to hide miui system apps
how to hide system apps on miui

miui hide apps

remove system applications miui