Miui for droid x ?

paul7602

Reaction score
Are there any plans to port this beautiful rom over to the x ???? Looking into x until upgrade for new dual core phones lte are released but love my d1 miui

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
It is my understanding that it cannot be ported because you need a custom kernel loaded for it to work.

hoppermi

Reaction score
It is my understanding that it cannot be ported because you need a custom kernel loaded for it to work.

MIUI for the D1 comes w/ the stock Motorola kernel. They have a version for the GSM milestone which also has a locked bootloader.

Send jamezelle your X and I'm sure he and the guys @ miui-dev.com can port it.:)

Kanibull

Reaction score
The only reason its been ported to the milestone is because there has already been a workaround found to bootloader. And also the chinese developers actually support the milestone officially

713King

Reaction score
It could take countless hours and some people just donating 5 10 bucks is not motivating enough to do it.

Kanibull

Reaction score
Personally I feel if you are only going to do it if you get money is kinda f'd up but that's just my opinion

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^ what do you think the money would be spent on? Country Club dues? Lawlz

Kanibull

Reaction score
If someone needs money id suggest getting a job since that has regular pay. But in any respect let's get back on topic

crackedvenom

Reaction score
If someone needs money id suggest getting a job since that has regular pay. But in any respect let's get back on topic

the porters are taking countless hours out of their lives to give back to the community. if i was going to port something for a phone i didnt have and spend countless hours, id expect a donation too.

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I know Jamezelle is trying to buy a new computer, so donations are a win-win. He gets a new computer, we get faster updates. And yes, I have donated to him.

Last edited: