MIUI for Droid Razr/ Razr Maxx

KaChow

Reaction score
I happen to know a Developer, that just recently pulled the MIUI Rom version 5 see from this video (you will need Google Translate to view). Anyhow the Developer has brought MIUI to the Droid Razr HD, Atrix, and now the Razr M. I am trying to convince the Developer to port it over to the Droid Razr and Maxx, and I want to know if there is any interest and if anyone would like to have a functional and working MIUI rom on there device. Please provide feedback in this thread, I'm not sure if it will be ported over but would like to know if it is worth approaching the Developer to bring this port over.

nu2droid

Reaction score
I happen to know a Developer, that just recently pulled the MIUI Rom version 5 see from this video (you will need Google Translate to view). Anyhow the Developer has brought MIUI to the Droid Razr HD, Atrix, and now the Razr M. I am trying to convince the Developer to port it over to the Droid Razr and Maxx, and I want to know if there is any interest and if anyone would like to have a functional and working MIUI rom on there device. Please provide feedback in this thread, I'm not sure if it will be ported over but would like to know if it is worth approaching the Developer to bring this port over.

Would love to see it on the RAZR.
Couple of folks are working on it at xda. Have had some progress with it .. I got it to boot, send texts and make calls. Some over there had data too but I have not had luck with that yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1756659