1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI for Droid Razr/ Razr Maxx

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by KaChow, Jul 4, 2013.

1. KaChow

KaChow Active Member

I happen to know a Developer, that just recently pulled the MIUI Rom version 5 see from this video (you will need Google Translate to view). Anyhow the Developer has brought MIUI to the Droid Razr HD, Atrix, and now the Razr M. I am trying to convince the Developer to port it over to the Droid Razr and Maxx, and I want to know if there is any interest and if anyone would like to have a functional and working MIUI rom on there device. Please provide feedback in this thread, I'm not sure if it will be ported over but would like to know if it is worth approaching the Developer to bring this port over.
  2. nu2droid

nu2droid Member

Would love to see it on the RAZR.
    Couple of folks are working on it at xda. Have had some progress with it .. I got it to boot, send texts and make calls. Some over there had data too but I have not had luck with that yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1756659
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx hd miui

droid razr maxx hd miui rom

droid razr miui

miui droid maxx

miui droid razr

miui droid razr maxx

miui for droid razr m

miui for razr maxx

miui motorola razr maxx

miui razr