MIUI-Dev Themes

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Just wiped and reloaded. Wow, this MIUI thing is Getting Very Serious. It all works according to the directions. I got my folders w/out creating them. Loaded up the theme and all I can say is PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE , Bring this to DX...

i talked to a buddy of mine with a DX, ill see what i can do this week about getting miui on the X...

That would make me VERY happy!!! Thanks for all your hard work

Oh yea Jam...There's donation (at least from me) in it for you if you're able to. I may convert to DInc just because MIUI is Looking VERY VERY VERY nice

Azurikai

Reaction score
what weather widget is that, the one that looks like a flip clock?

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
what weather widget is that, the one that looks like a flip clock?

I imagine its 'beautiful widgets' with a skin applied. You could also try 'fancy widget.' I haven't used it in a while but might be worth a look.

Reaction score
so looks like any time i put a file inside the miui theme folder i cannot access it. but when the folder is empty it works??

so does anybody know why i cant seem to put any files in the theme folder? i get a fc every time i click theme style. but when there is no files in the theme folder it works but cannont choose a theme because there are no files in the folder...

i seem to be getting alot of fc the more i use it i never got so many fc on the older version of miui thinking of going back to v6

Last edited:

gwwjpd

Reaction score
so looks like any time i put a file inside the miui theme folder i cannot access it. but when the folder is empty it works??

so does anybody know why i cant seem to put any files in the theme folder? i get a fc every time i click theme style. but when there is no files in the theme folder it works but cannont choose a theme because there are no files in the folder...

Are you running the latest MIUI 11.19 v1.3 ?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/99598-11-25-10-release-d1-miui-0-11-19-v1-3-a.html

Reaction score

Are you running the latest MIUI 11.19 v1.3 ?
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-d1-miui/99598-11-25-10-release-d1-miui-0-11-19-v1-3-a.html

yea the one in the op

gwwjpd

Reaction score
yea the one in the op

I'm not sure of the problem, just going through some things in my head.

When you installed, did you wipe data, system, boot and cache?
If no to all 4, try that. (I know, it sucks to start over from scratch.)

Don't flash any other kernel. The stock one that comes with the ROM is a 1.1GHZ Kernel (plenty fast). Just overclock with SetCPU. (Flashing other Kernels causes problems, mainly with WiFi.)

When you downloaded the themes, did you unzip them using WinRar, 7zip or something else?
Don't unzip them, leave them zipped. Copy/Paste them to the MIUI/theme folder on the SD card.

Other that that, I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe someone else has an idea. Hope you get it working, MIUI is a fast ROM and the ease of changing the themes is going to make this ROM a keeper. :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea the one in the op

Don't flash any other kernel. The stock one that comes with the ROM is a 1.1GHZ Kernel (plenty fast). Just overclock with SetCPU. (Flashing other Kernels causes problems, mainly with WiFi.)

When you downloaded the themes, did you unzip them using WinRar, 7zip or something else?
Don't unzip them, leave them zipped. Copy/Paste them to the MIUI/theme folder on the SD card.

Other that that, I'm not sure what it could be. Maybe someone else has an idea. Hope you get it working, MIUI is a fast ROM and the ease of changing the themes is going to make this ROM a keeper. :D

im not using any kernal right now was going to wait till i got the theme thing fixed. also when i installed i did a full wipe with the boot cach and system and all that. when im putting the themes on the sd card i thought your suppose to extract them from the zip into the theme folder. But i tried leaving them as a zip and extracting them into the folder and still get a fc. only time i dont get a fc is when the theme folder is empty

03civicdx

Reaction score
yea the one in the op

im not using any kernal right now was going to wait till i got the theme thing fixed. also when i installed i did a full wipe with the boot cach and system and all that. when im putting the themes on the sd card i thought your suppose to extract them from the zip into the theme folder. But i tried leaving them as a zip and extracting them into the folder and still get a fc. only time i dont get a fc is when the theme folder is empty
Don't extract the zip. Move the whole zip to the theme folder. If that don't work make your own theme folder and put the zips there and use the load theme option.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
woohoo it worked!! i just made a new folder and put the themes in there thanks!! weird how i cant use the theme folder

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Is there a flashable zip out there that has a choice of fonts that you can properly install on v1.3 ? Any help would be appreciated,Thanks.

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Is there a flashable zip out there that has a choice of fonts that you can properly install on v1.3 ? Any help would be appreciated,Thanks.

I'd have to look. I could make a flashable zip if you give me a link the the font or fonts you want. I wonder though if a font could be applied like a theme?

kingdroid81

Reaction score

I'd have to look. I could make a flashable zip if you give me a link the the font or fonts you want. I wonder though if a font could be applied like a theme?

I just installed 11.26. take a look @ that rom and maybe you can get this to function on that rom. I always use the Dark Edge font. Thanks for the help..:)
I attached a zip of Dark Edge fonts.

Last edited:

grinchy

Reaction score
I really like these themes...applying them is no problem...how do I change the battery icon like i see in these screenshots?