MIUI-Dev Themes

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I got everything but the icons and some of the themed apps working using just my phone lol I'll get the rest tomorrow or later tonight. I might have you check it out before hand.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

I was thinking after I sent the last message that you could probably do it all on your phone since you didn't have your computer but then I thought "no, that would be crazy." I can just see you, long press copy all, long press paste, long press copy file, long press paste. Along with navigating between folders. That is hard core my friend.

I'd be glad to check it out for you. I haven't played with theming apps yet so that will be cool. Hit me up if you want some help or when your ready to test.

Shusuke028

Reaction score
is anyone else having trouble with the Gladhander theme not theming the ROM? (Running v1.2). The blackberry theme and the SWG theme work for me tho

I just ran Gladhander again and it looks good. What is the problem your having?

When I try to run the Gladhander theme, it installs the theme, reboots, and then it goes to the Stock MIUI icons. Any idea what this could be. I'm downloading the one from the OP

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
When I try to run the Gladhander theme, it installs the theme, reboots, and then it goes to the Stock MIUI icons. Any idea what this could be. I'm downloading the one from the OP

I'll download that one again and give it a go.

EDIT: I downloaded it again and applied it. It worked fine for me, of course. Not sure why it isn't for you but I reuploaded it here if you want to try downloading again: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fvuymwkdb1kx3l4/GladHander.zip

Last edited:

leonozug

Reaction score
I was having trouble with the inexus iphone theme. It just would not load up. But I got the nexus HD theme going and I LOVE it!!

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
I was having trouble with the inexus iphone theme. It just would not load up. But I got the nexus HD theme going and I LOVE it!!

Was it the same issue for you? Apply the theme, reboot then back to stock? I just applied the iphone theme again and it works fine here. I'm confused.

Stretch2m

Reaction score
:icon_eek:

This is outstanding! This ROM just keeps getting better and better.

These themes are great.

Thanks to everyone who made this possible.

EDIT: Of course, now this means I'll have even less time for other things since I'll be theming my Droid constantly. But I'm not complaining!

Last edited:

Droidfish

Reaction score
Subscribe, the theming aspect of miui puts this already awesome apparently over the top

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Do the widgets in the screen shots come with the theme?

No they do not. I mentioned at the top of the OP that the text based clock and battery widgets are called Clockr and BattStat. There are free and paid versions of each in the market. Looks like there are some beautiful widgets in there too.

TICTACTULAR

Reaction score
Do the widgets in the screen shots come with the theme?

No they do not. I mentioned at the top of the OP that the text based clock and battery widgets are called Clockr and BattStat. There are free and paid versions of each in the market. Looks like there are some beautiful widgets in there too.

oh! Haha I didn't notice, thanks!

OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score
Check out this theme that I found over on the Chinese MIUI site. I posted a link to the site in the op but just found out that you have to have experience points to download anything. You gain points by making posts or uploading stuff. I threw my Firefighter theme up on their board and replied in a couple threads. Kind of challenging with google translator. They have a lot of nice stuff over there but like this one some of the icons are in Chinese. I'll take a stab at changing the lockscreen icons but I'm not much of a designer so if anyone else has some artistic ability feel free to jump in.

shuimo.zip
I believe credit should be given to Snow Song from miui.com and here is the link to the thread: http://www.miui.com/thread-7602-1-1.html?extra=page=2

Last edited:
OP
whiskeycoke

whiskeycoke

Reaction score