1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI Alpha Launcher FC

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by Anathema, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Anathema

Anathema New Member

I flashed MIUI Alpha 4.3 with no problems earlier but when I'm trying to switch back the Launcher FCs everytime I boot, in addition to every other app, including settings. This is what I've tried.

From UD 8.0 to MA4.3

1) Reboot into recovery (clockwork)
    2) Instal MA4.3 (did not wipe anything)
    3) Reboot
    4) Everything FC even settings and App Management

I have done this same routine from UD 8.0, SS 4.8, and ShadowRom, all in Recovery and Clockwork. Though I didn't try shadow in Recovery, only Clockwork.

Any ideas how to get this to work. I read over most of the thread and couldn't find anything.
  2. kwattro

kwattro New Member

If I were you I would download SS 4.8 from Rom manager and when it says erase and backup select erase, boot up SS and install all ur apps and get what u need in SS and be sure to log in to fb with no updates from market then install miui but don't erase, just be sure to follow the force close fix