MIUI 3D Gallery

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
How can I do this using terminal emulator? what command do I type in after I put the file on the root of my sd card.

Code:
busybox mount -o remount,rw /system
chmod 644 /system/app/Gallery3D.apk
busybox mount -o remount,ro /system

OP
T

treym

Up so early Jamezelle?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

nsteger123

Reaction score
I moved it to System/app using root explorer, then used terminal emulator to fix the permissions, what now? It says install failed when I try and install it.

OP
T

treym

If you replaced it in system/app there is no need to install. It is already installed. Look for it on the homescreen. It looks exactly the same.

coltzfan

Reaction score
I moved it to System/app using root explorer, then used terminal emulator to fix the permissions, what now? It says install failed when I try and install it.

After I fixed the permissions...(I did it right in Root Explorer). Rebooted and voila it is there.

nsteger123

Reaction score
Nope, not there. Lemme reboot and check. I just mounted at R/W and moved and replaced it. Didn't actually install....I think.

nsteger123

Reaction score
We need a nice blue/miui theme for it. Can anyone make it....more miui like?

GeLopez

Reaction score
wow it really shows speed and, there is NO chinese. thanx op

ps. my file downloaded as a zip file, it just needed to be renamed to apk

tu3218

Reaction score
Ahh so I tried pasting it into system/app and it I clicked overwrite an now its in my system/app but when I tried to install it failed. Any help? Is there something I have to with permissions?

sincerity

Reaction score
Ahh so I tried pasting it into system/app and it I clicked overwrite an now its in my system/app but when I tried to install it failed. Any help? Is there something I have to with permissions?

type the stuff listed above in terminal and reboot...no need to install anythingdancedroid

Reaction score
Okay, i have never pushed anything into my phone and i have terminal and root explorer (just bought it) could someone please explain the easiest way for me to install this in the (pushing for dummy terms), like real step by step. There are a few things yet i cant do wit this phone like go into files an change framework and push stuff would really like to learn, so i dont have to ask this kinda stuff any help would be greatly appreciative THANK YOU!!!

tu3218

Reaction score

type the stuff listed above in terminal and reboot...no need to install anythingdancedroid

So I entered it an rebooted and I still have the original gallery. Its fine if its on the root of my sd card right? I don't know what else it could be. I didn't get any errors while entering it into terminal.