MIUI 12.3.0 already ported to Milestone

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looking forward to the update for the D1.

Looking forward to it. To my understanding the new releae doesnt have many new changes.

Although they are incremental changes, still look forward to it.

:icon_ banana:

bmx24

Reaction score
fyi miui is developed for the milestone like it is for the desire and n1 so it wasent really ported but it means porting it will be alot easyer dancedroid

EgooEspada

Reaction score
If everything runs smooth, we'll see it late tonight/early tomorrow at the pace these guys port.

fox_dye

Reaction score
I hope the reboot issue when plugging the device in is fixed. its the only problem i have with the current build.

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
me and metiCkOne had this ported at 5:30 am, just waiting on english translations.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
me and metiCkOne had this ported at 5:30 am, just waiting on english translations.

Would you be able to use the translation for the EVO? I saw that some people had flashed the EVO english pack minus the framework...and the milestone chinese port.

others: I know this needs to be ported to the droid. I assumed we were all on the same page as far as that goes. :)

jamezelle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

Would you be able to use the translation for the EVO? I saw that some people had flashed the EVO english pack minus the framework...and the milestone chinese port.

others: I know this needs to be ported to the droid. I assumed we were all on the same page as far as that goes. :)

yea im working on the framework-res right now

Ozzie

Reaction score
...this model I am looking very forward to...fixes are good...this is already so damned good I'm not happy for long on anything else...

bmx24

Reaction score
i will swich back to this in a flash when the new one is out the main reason i swiched from this was launcher lag so i cant wait to see this when its redy dancedroid

Ozzie

Reaction score
Mine's been running very well. Aside from the known flaws it's been very good. Great battery life finally too. I have noticed things work more smoothly the more you use it. Kinda like burning it in.