1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

MIUI 1.9.9 with a minor concern

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by Sport, Sep 11, 2011.

1. Sport

Sport New Member

Greetings gang,
    Unit: Fascinate
    MIUI version: 1.9.9 (opinion: best running UI to date)
    Kernal: Glitch v12 ML with Voltage Control.

Concern,

It seems a few of our phones will not auto-rotate. More specifically, this seems to occur only while running Glitch v12. v12 run perfectly otherwise and I'd hate to remove it. Hwever, I would like to see if there is a work-around that will enable auto-rotate to function properly.

Any suggestions are greatly welcome.
  2. Sport

Sport New Member

After following the growing threads over at XDA-Developer (Glitch thread for Fascinate), it seems Glitch has a conflict and breaks connections with the various sensors within the phone. I've chosen to reflash 1.9.9 without Glitch and wait until resolved.

MIUI 1.9.9 without Glitch works perfectly fine, but the GPS lock while accessing Tracker is slower now.
  3. Mark Kropf

Mark Kropf New Member

Yes the problem is with v12 glitch is sensors aren't working as of right now, hopefully they'll have that fixed soon!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

miui auto rotatae