MIUI-1.5.13.0 Released

mjh68

Reaction score
Hopeing Magiman still puts out a release,I had some camera errors and launcher fo'c'sle
No idea if its the port or just buggy release this week.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Still early. I bet mag will release tomorrow or Sunday.... waiting till then

Sent from my OG Droid, fresh MIUI

kamisan

Reaction score
TreyM. Has posted an update already in process for terminal fc.
Magiman release I look forward to
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Last edited:

magiman7

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I have been working on a build off and on today (end of quarter is hectic for teachers), mainly just testing things out. Tp4bama and I were planning to switch off this week. As I stated before, I never planned to take over his role here. Our work schedules have not matched to get together and work on a build. I think working together will allow us to have a much better build.

I have gone the route to use Miui.us sources as opposed to miuiandroid sources. I believe Tp4bama is on the same page with that, but I don't want to speak for him. Trey has picked up porting the miuiandroid sources to the droid, and that is the port that is available now. Trey is a good guy, I helped him get started, but I haven't had time today to test his build myself. I will probably get around to it after I am satisfied with my personal build. I promise Tp4bama and I will get you a solid build soon. (BTW, I am not saying Trey's build isn't solid, we actually worked on a preview build yesterday to see how things were working this week, but I have no experience to say anything about his build)

All that to say, patience young grasshoppers, it is coming. dancedroid

Reaction score
Thanks Magiman for the update on the process and who and what's involved. I look forward to the build that you and TP put out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Anathema

Reaction score
Does anybody know if netflix is working on 1.5.13.0? That is currently the only thing stopping me from comming back really.

mjh68

Reaction score
Does anybody know if netflix is working on 1.5.13.0? That is currently the only thing stopping me from comming back really.

Not sure, never stuck with the build long enough to find out . I really needed my camera at that moment of course :)
It is working just fine on 1.5.6 though !

frostthejack

Reaction score
Treymotes build is actually running very well no problems and some of the tweaks he made I like however no 4 way boot

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jamba7

Reaction score
Worked great up until this morning. For some reason I can't make or receive calls or text. Data works perfect. I love this rom please help me.

Sent from my Droid.

Anathema

Reaction score

Not sure, never stuck with the build long enough to find out . I really needed my camera at that moment of course :)
It is working just fine on 1.5.6 though !

Yeah I was testing a few other roms during the 1.5.6 run though so I decided just to wait for 1.5.13.0.

DROOIID

Reaction score
Treymotes build is actually running very well no problems and some of the tweaks he made I like however no 4 way boot

What are these tweaks that he made?

mjh68

Reaction score

What are these tweaks that he made?

He has a change log at miuiandroid.com,but off the top of my head he increased the wifi scanning time,some tweak to speed up the SD card and added the original Droid ringtones as default.