Missing SD card and incompatible errors

Noclue

Reaction score
This is my first smart phone - all the others I have had have been dumb. I should have stuck with them since the Droid X is obviously smarter than me. I need someone to talk to me like the idiot that I am. The reps I have tried to talk to call me one of the "lucky" ones - I ordered my X from Verizon on the first of the month and it shipped out from Ontario the next day.

It came with no manual so I am totally in the dark with this thing. I tried taking some pictures and some videos. I can't find them anywhere. I called customer support at Verizon. They haven't been trained on the X yet but patiently read from something they had and tried to help until the battery on the phone I was using went dead and we still hadn't made any progress.

I got an error while changing a setting that my SD card is missing. They didn't know why.

I tried connecting to my computer running Windows 7 and Firefox and got an error saying not compatible with my system.

Any ideas on what I might be able to try?

absolutxcel

Reaction score
Same issue... I am trying to put music on my phone and it keeps saying that there is no SD storage in there, but I open it up and there is 16mb in it... wtf?