Missing notification bar at top

WKFizzle47362

Reaction score
All,
I have recently installed the latest liberty ROM and I am having some issues with my notification bar at the top of my phone. It will randomly disappear and I have to reboot in order to get it back. I have looked into the settings and cant find anything relating to this. I cant seem to find a great thread on here to assist me either. If anyone has any tips or anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Keith

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
All,
I have recently installed the latest liberty ROM and I am having some issues with my notification bar at the top of my phone. It will randomly disappear and I have to reboot in order to get it back. I have looked into the settings and cant find anything relating to this. I cant seem to find a great thread on here to assist me either. If anyone has any tips or anything, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Keith

Anytime I install a new rom and experience odd problems (particularly problems that are not reported by a lot of people) I immediately reinstall the rom. On my original Droid I would do the first reinstall without wiping and then if that didn't fix things, I would do a second reinstall with wipes. On my new Bionic I've not had the nerve to skip the wiping step. So, I've reflash roms twice now and wiped before each reinstall.

Good luck.