Missing my Droid X

Parzec

Reaction score
/begin rant/

I really think my phone is a lemon: Less than stellar battery life, speakerphone distortion, very warm when surfing for a few minutes and an intermittent bubbly feeling of the kevlar back...as though it lacks enough adhesive on some spots. I am almost starting to think I was sold a refurbished or returned item at the Verizon store. I would return this phone but I'm outside the 14 day return period, which is really insufficient time to properly evaluate a product. I guess I just have to make the best of it and chalk it up to experience.

/End rant/

Sent from my DROID RAZR maxx from Droid Forums

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
You can always get it replaced with another unit. I've owned refurbs that were better than new.

cesar357

Reaction score
You should return it to the store. If it's a manufacturing issue they can replace it. I believe we have warranty on that.

OP
P

Parzec

Reaction score
True...not sure what it takes to convince them to warranty exchange since it technically "works" . As I said in another thread, I think my expectations were higher than reality for this phone. And I came from the Droid X which always exceeded my expectations. (plus no need to train my eyes to ignore screen artifacts since it didn't have a pentile display) Damn Verizon for luring me away with an early upgrade discount!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR maxx from Droid Forums

valglbgl

Reaction score
Call Verizon and talk to tech support. They are aware for the most part that there have been issues. I did have to replace my first one within the first week. I know you are outside the 14 day period but my replacement is much much better.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
The 14 day has nothing to do with technical/defective problems. If the phone is getting warm and the speak if distorted, that sounds like it is defective, which is covered for a year.

The 14 day customer satisfaction is if you want to exchange for another phone or return it.