1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing images

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by hughesjr, Jan 3, 2010.

1. hughesjr

hughesjr New Member

Am I the only one seeing text links instead of pictures throughout most of the forums right now?
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

From what I understand there is some major work going on in the background on here.....
  3. hughesjr

hughesjr New Member

Seems to be working now ... not sure what happened (I also restarted my browser, so it could have been on my end).
  4. Xerozix

Xerozix New Member

Maybe bbocde and the img code was accidentally disabled lol
  5. JonKyu

JonKyu New Member

I was experiencing the same thing you were, I restarted my browser and everything seems to be fine now. I was about to post a thread about it but it worked after I restarted my browser so I thought it was on my end. But if multiple people are also having problems maybe it isn't lol
  6. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Happened to a few people. Clear your PC's cache and reload the forums. Should be fine :)