Missing gmail spam icon

mikecox

Reaction score
I searched this forum on several keywords and phrases but none of the results, and there many, were relevant.

I'm trying to find the "Report Spam" icon in gmail; on my phone. It's on the website, but not on the phone, or am I just not looking in the right place?

Karen Arthur

Reaction score
Have you tried another browser or computer? First you clear your IE browser cache and cookies then open your Gmail account if the problem is still there then you have to change your browser to Firefox or Google Chrome. I am sure it will solve your problem.

doomer4life

Reaction score
If your referring to how to report spam in the app long press on the email its near the bottom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
mikecox

mikecox

Reaction score
Have you tried another browser or computer? First you clear your IE browser cache and cookies then open your Gmail account if the problem is still there then you have to change your browser to Firefox or Google Chrome. I am sure it will solve your problem.
I use Firefox on my computer but not on my Droid. I've been thinking about put in on my Droid, if it will fix this issue I will get on it. Thanks

OP
mikecox

mikecox

Reaction score
If your referring to how to report spam in the app long press on the email its near the bottom

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
BAMdancedroid!

I was looking so hard for that #)%& icon! Thanks!