missing contact list

dmisc

Reaction score
So i lost a bunch of contacts tonight. I used to show over 150 contacts, but it only showing 26 contacts. Reboot does nothing to get them back.

Anyone else have this problem? Going to verizon tomorrow to re transfer my contacts from my treo to this phone.

It kinda sucks because needed to call a person to buy more alcohol, and that person was not showing on my contact list. Wtf?

I purchased my phone the day it came out and i got my update a couple of days ago

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So i lost a bunch of contacts tonight. I used to show over 150 contacts, but it only showing 26 contacts. Reboot does nothing to get them back.

Anyone else have this problem? Going to verizon tomorrow to re transfer my contacts from my treo to this phone.

It kinda sucks because needed to call a person to buy more alcohol, and that person was not showing on my contact list. Wtf?

I purchased my phone the day it came out and i got my update a couple of days ago

Were the contacts you had because of facebook or no? Also Your contacts should be synced with google, you shouldn't need to go to verizon to get them back on your phone.

OP
D

dmisc

Reaction score

Were the contacts you had because of facebook or no? Also Your contacts should be synced with google, you shouldn't need to go to verizon to get them back on your phone.

Alot of contacts that mysteriously dissapeared were contacts that were originally transfered from my last phone (treo 750). The associate at verizon transfered my contacts from my last phone to this phone.