1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Missing apps?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by quack420, Jun 8, 2011.

1. quack420

quack420 New Member

has anyone else noticed that a lot of apps are missing from the market? is it just me or gingerbread or is something going on? i cant find like bust-a-amove, iheartradio, rare black wallpapers, and a bunch of other things i had before i wiped my phone
  2. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

There is an online version of the market. Have you tried that yet?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
  3. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

Well, nevermind, the online market doesn't work either. The apps do show up but for some reason when you try to install them, an incompatible message comes up. Your best bet is to search the web for whatever apps aren't in the market. I installed a game called contract killer that way. I don't know what the deal is but if it's a gingerbread issue, I'll just deal with it. I can't imagine going back to froyo.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums