missing apps

fic1

Reaction score
I have about 30 apps on my phone they are all there except in the market were you get updates, it only shows about four or five apps, and 3 of them are stock apps, no updates come through. All the apps are in settings manage applications, also the are in the screen you pull up from the homescreen. This happened to my driod x now it just happen to my wifes d2, is this a google problem. Thanks

fishstick600

Reaction score
Did u use a program like titanium backup? Because when u restore the apps for some reason they don't link to the market.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
U just go into ur settings then select manage applications and find the market once u find the market app click the button to clear cache and data then go back into the market it will scan ur phone and find ur apps and everything will then appear in ur downloads section

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

fishstick600

Reaction score
U just go into ur settings then select manage applications and find the market once u find the market app click the button to clear cache and data then go back into the market it will scan ur phone and find ur apps and everything will then appear in ur downloads section

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Will that work for titanium back up? Its awesome that it restores the alls but imo its useless if I can't update them

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
It'll work for all of your apps i just went and cleared my markets data and then went back in and all my apps were there it takes a little bit of time but once you select accept when going back into the market it will start scanning your device