missing apps--not all apps in apps store

mfratto

Reaction score
just updated to 6.1, did a titanium restore, but some apps failed to restore. Some are looking for com.google.android.maps but can't find it. What's the deal. Maps is installed and I did install the gapps stuff (wiped data and cache as well).

Also, what is the deal with the cynanogenmod.com forums. I can't get a reset on my password and I can't create a new account. I was going to ask there, first.

OP
M

mfratto

Reaction score
update: I grabbed a new version of gapps from Index of /google-apps/ and flashed it. Still, the library isn't showing up. It is in the zip under /system/framework but it does't get written to flash.

jerroedr

Reaction score
start over with a clean wipe fresh downloads not from rom manager and install gapps.

biglipps66

Reaction score
start over with a clean wipe fresh downloads not from rom manager and install gapps.

x3 yes.
Hopefully people will see this and avoid the frustrations that we all went through :icon_ banana:

bemenaker

Reaction score
Howard Johnson is right! Installing from files d/l'd from cyanogenmod's website instead of from RomManager fixed mine as well.

T2noob

Reaction score
Its funny I was coming here to see if anyone else was having this problem.....then I find my solution. Thanks guys ;p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

hellboar

Reaction score
not working for me, wiping everything and flashing the zip from cyanogenmod website, still not showing all my apps in the market