Missing App widgets

xm41907

Reaction score
I've been having trouble with this for awhile, and across several roms (Liberty GB, CM7, Galnet MIUI ICS). For some reason, certain apps that have widgets, the widgets aren't available. For instance, tonight, I downloaded Folder Organizer on both my Droid 2 and my Toshiba Thrive. I set up a wonderful scrolling widget for all my games on the Thrive, but when I went to do it on the Droid 2, the widget isn't available. Can anyone help with this? I know it's installed, and everything is setup correctly in the app, but when I go to load the widget to my homescreen, it's not available.

OP
X

xm41907

Reaction score
OK, after more exhaustive searching online, I came across a similar post by someone with a different phone. Apparently some app widgets won't be accessible if the app is moved to the SD card. Sure enough, I went had quite a few of apps that were on the SD card and not internal memory. After moving them all, the widgets worked. Now to figure out how to get Galnet MIUI to default to internal. For some reason it's defaulted to the SD card.