Missed calls

Aimperial

Reaction score
I'm starting to have some missed calls with out missed call notification. I've only found out by the person/persons who've tried calling. They say it would go straight to voice mail. My phone was /is on. Anyone else experience this? I've had my phone less than 30 days. HELP! Should I call Verizon?

Sent From My HTC Rezound

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
That is a most likely network issue. Yes I'd suggest calling Verizon. It could be a local cell is acting up or work is being done to the network in your area, especially if 4g was added recently

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy via Blue Tapatalk

Aimperial

Reaction score
That is a most likely network issue. Yes I'd suggest calling Verizon. It could be a local cell is acting up or work is being done to the network in your area, especially if 4g was added recently

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Sent from this Galaxy via Blue Tapatalk

Thanks for the response...... I'll give Verizon a call. Maybe there is some network issues going on (hope). 4G has been in my area for a long time.

Sent From My HTC Rezound

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Network issue OR the network couldn't find the OP's phone. Nothing was said about the signal strength where the OP had the phone. Nothing VZW can do if that is the problem. A friend on another network in a good signal area cannot receive calls inside his house because it is surrounded by aluminum backed insulation which is enough to kill the signal. His incoming calls frequently go to voicemail. Not the network, not the phone, it's the house to blame.

Aimperial

Reaction score
Network issue OR the network couldn't find the OP's phone. Nothing was said about the signal strength where the OP had the phone. Nothing VZW can do if that is the problem. A friend on another network in a good signal area cannot receive calls inside his house because it is surrounded by aluminum backed insulation which is enough to kill the signal. His incoming calls frequently go to voicemail. Not the network, not the phone, it's the house to blame.

I was in my car, driving to my BFFS. Never had a problem before.

Sent From My HTC Rezound

dzone67

Reaction score
I'm starting to have some missed calls with out missed call notification. I've only found out by the person/persons who've tried calling. They say it would go straight to voice mail. My phone was /is on. Anyone else experience this? I've had my phone less than 30 days. HELP! Should I call Verizon?

Sent From My HTC Rezound

Exact same thing happened to me. Sometimes it even says this number isn't available or isn't used!

Sent from a Rezound!