Missed Calls

TBG120

Reaction score
Most of the time I am at home. Never had/have reception trouble there. I'll get a voice mail notification and the phone does not show a missed call. The person calling always say's that it rang 6-8 times and then the voice mail picked up. I had this happen once with my old phone and now several times with my D2. Anyone else experience this?

Freakizoid

Reaction score
Yea all the time . that and my phone will randomly go silent in the middle of calls for like 15 secs where I can't hear the other person and they can't hear me. On my 3rd D2 as well. Dunno wth.
Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ryanf77

Reaction score
BUMP! - I have voice messages without missed calls. Also, sometimes I won't receive someones text message for hours...

phonecrazyfatkid

Reaction score
I'm on fascinate I get the same thing vm with no missed call. Also just today had a vm notification from a message Sunday never even knew it was there. I believe this and the no missed call thing are Verizon issues with the network not seeing the phone because I have had good signal when these things have happened.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Split630

Reaction score
Bump.
My wife has a stock D2 and is always complaing about this.
Also, she says that sometimes when she goes to call someone, she can't. She can text them, just not call them. Coverage is fine, I can make calls, OG Droid rooted and ROM'd. Anyone see anything close that?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk