missed call notification..make it stop!

joemontana

Reaction score
I have a red "1" on top of my phone icon, when I pulldown it says i have a missed call.
I've tried:
-Clearing alerts
-restarting phone
-pulling battery
-settings->More->Application Manager->Phone->Clear Data and Clear cache

I still get the missed call notification on my lock screen, pulldown, and home screen.

Any ideas?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Couple of other ideas: 1 see if you have a "dialer" app instead of just "phone". If you do, wipe cache. 2 have you cleared out your recent call log? You probably have but didn't list it. Trying to be thorough. If that doesn't work you may be looking at a factory data reset. Good luck!

civitello

Reaction score
Notifications on Lock screen. One solution

Seems either the 4.3 or the touchscreen mods from Samsung have have forced you to look at your Message and Phone notifications on the lock screen. Someone thought this was a great idea. You could turn off your text message notification .. however now you will not get a notification even if you screen is unlocked (you will get a little red node on the TExt message icon).
I installed Lockscreen policy ... and works like a charm. removes the notification widget. All is good (well so far). GOod thing is that this doesn't require any permissions, though you do have to grant admin privileges to it ..