Missed Call for the Motorola Droid

R1Lover

Reaction score
Here's the url in DROID format so you can just scan it:

wubHf.png

I get a 404 on that image link.

msheldon

Reaction score
I downloaded the app, and I like it, but...

I really would prefer it not interfere with/take over the default notification (SMS) unless I tell it to. I mostly just want it to alert/notify me when I haven't reacted to a notification.

Silverwing

Reaction score
Yeah, it would be wonderful if you could add an option so we could choose, whether we want to override the standard notification system or keep it. As it stands right now, both of them pop up on my Droid (unless I turn the Droid's standard notification system off, in which case only "MissedCalls" notification bar pops up. I would really prefer to use the standard notification system for simplicity's sake.

Thanks for the great app, good work! I love it.

=)

romeov

Reaction score
This is a great app! If you could get it to interface with Google voice (for SMS.. the calls come through the normal phone app)) I would pay for it.. it would be incredible, AND you'd be one of the only who does it, or does it properly.. a big way of standing out in the market as thousands of users flock to the service. Also integration with Gmail would be huge obviously.

The White and light red led colors are not working for me.. (light red comes though as blue)

rich.bingham

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to apply a rule to an entire domain, i.e. *@domain.com? I have my pages at work forwarded to my Droid and would like to have a different color notification if it is from my work domain so in a meeting I can tell at a glance whether or not the SMS is work related. Thanks!

Last edited:

Newton122189

Reaction score
if it is possible to just adjust the led color for different things then that would be awesome, for instance i dont want to change my sms notification except for the led, i think it would be awesome to have a specific color for calls, emails, texts etc, that way if you see your phone blinking yellow for gmail then you can just leave it but if its red for missed call then you know to check it right away, that would be what i would want out of this app and i would pay for the app if it could do all of this

thrty6

Reaction score
if it is possible to just adjust the led color for different things then that would be awesome, for instance i dont want to change my sms notification except for the led, i think it would be awesome to have a specific color for calls, emails, texts etc, that way if you see your phone blinking yellow for gmail then you can just leave it but if its red for missed call then you know to check it right away, that would be what i would want out of this app and i would pay for the app if it could do all of this

amen thats exactly what i want...been working on an app for this and i got it going, but it force closes messages every time...missed call is legit tho

romeov

Reaction score
Have you guys downloaded this app? Because you can do just that. Not yet for Gmail or corporate mail, (so I know it wouldn't be what you are looking for right yet) but I can see him being able to add them in new releases. Right now, you can pick any color LED you want for incoming calls, missed calls, and SMS notifications.. so it sort of halfway already does exactly what you are asking, it's a great app

Luxferro

Reaction score
+1 for Gmail / Google Voice support, please :) This is what I use for my SMS. Gmail is integrated into Motorola Droids, so it would be a big plus for all us.

Steven

Reaction score
This may be a newbie question, since I just bought my Droid two days ago.
I installed missed call and configured it for SMS.
I added contacts (with email addresses) to missed call.

However, when I get an email from one of those contacts, it plays the sound I selected in "General Settings", not the one I selected for that contact. I know missed call is working because this is a different sound from the default "Droid" sound. I have turned off notifications in Messaging.

The email is being sent to <my number>@vtext.com, and when I read it in "Messaging" it does have the correct contact.

I used to have an LG VX-6000 (old!). I liked it because contacts had both a "Ring Tone" and a "Message Tone". I'm trying to get that function.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Thanks for posting this for us. Great app.....highly recommend this one.