Missed Call for the Motorola Droid

Butch708

Reaction score
sometimes only a brief alert

I just started using this product on my Droid X and think it is wonderful. However, on at least three occasions now, I have heard the alert start and then immediately stop. It has worked fine many times, but this reliability issue concerns me. I have disabled the droid system alerts and have still experienced the issue. When this brief alert (about 3 seconds) occurs, the repeat alert doesn’t happen either.
Anyone experiencing this problem?

bodean

Reaction score
Are you still updating this app? Seems like ages since a 2.1/2.2 update for this app

backlash

Reaction score
Are you still updating this app? Seems like ages since a 2.1/2.2 update for this app
Same question. This app was so awesome before the 2.2 update.

Hopefully the dev is working on the fix???

dhs14

Reaction score
Light doesn't flash

I have the app set to flash red when I've missed a phone call. It doesn't flash at all, and I never remember to look at the taskbar for the red arrow. I've just discovered NINE missed messages, including one inviting me to dinner that night--I have no idea how long ago I got the message.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, checked all the settings, still nothing. I found a place where it says something about adding names of callers, but I want it to flash everytime ANYBODY leaves me a message.

I have Enable Notifications and LED Enabled both checked and the color red selected. I've just checked Repeating Enabled but don't know what that does.

I depend on the app. How do I make it work? It used to work, before the last system upgrade, but never since

Please reply here and by email (see address below). I seldom look at this web site. Thank you

David Simon
[email protected]

ka88ie

Reaction score
no sound

I just installed Missed Call and deactivated notifications in my regular messaging thing like the instructions said and changed the SMS to blue like I wanted. That works but there is no sound and no vibrating when I receive a text message like I had set up. I don't understand why this is happening.. Did I do it wrong or is this broken?

soccerzortz

Reaction score
Love the Missed Call app

I loved this app. I recently had to reinstall my phone and I no longer have this app on it. I tried to find it in the Android Market and couldn't find it. I also looked for Missed Call for Android 2.x and couldn't find that either. Is there some place I can download it from? Thanks.:)