Missed Call and vibrate

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by EMC23, Dec 23, 2009.

1. EMC23

EMC23 New Member

I was wondering if anyone can help me with the settings for Missed Call. I have all of my contacts for SMS set with their own distinct ringtone and LED. I have vibrate unchecked because I don't want sound and vibrate all the time. However, I notice that when I have the phone set (using the ringer button on the side) to vibrate I do not get a vibrate for incoming SMS notifications. Is there a way to get Missed Call to use the global vibrate setting without having to use vibrate when your phone is set to ring? I hope my question makes sense.
    TIA
  2. Sp3aK

Sp3aK New Member

I don't think it will integrate with the phone like that just because you are supposed to disable all the regular phone settings so you don't get double notifications.

Your questions makes sense but I don't think it can currently be done.

There is a thread for Missed Call already (it's back a few pages now): http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/2291-missed-call-motorola-droid.html -- The developer made a few posts in the thread but then kind of tapered off. You could try to send him/her a PM and see if that's something that could be worked out. Something like another check box to automatically turn vibrate on in the app when the phone is set to vibrate.
Search tags for this page

android missed call vibrate

android vibration missed call
galaxy s4 turn off missed call vibration
galaxy s4 vibrate when call missed
how to make my galaxy s3 vibrate when i have missed call
how to make my phone vibrate when i miss calls or texted s3
how to make samsung s3 vibrate on missed notifica
i9195 vibrates when a missed call

s3 auto vibrate

samdung android make phone vibrate after missed calls
samsung missed call vibration