MischiefsMommy did a boo boo

Reaction score
Hi Guys...

Ok, I downloaded the new gingerbread. decided i didnt like it. Did the RSDLight for the 2.3.2. was stuck with the M logo. did battery pull. powered on the phone with the x held down. have the triangle with the android. tried to hit the magnifine glass nothing happens. Dont know what to do. Please help!! :)

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Press the volume up and down buttons instead of search button. Just keep pressing them cuz they can be a little iffy.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
MischiefsMommy, are you in trouble AGAIN?! :)

What didn't you like about the Gingebread update? I ask because they'll be pushing the update to you sooner or later...

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Press the volume up and down buttons instead of search button. Just keep pressing them cuz they can be a little iffy.

Yes that is right thanks for that.

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
I know ive REALLY messed up!!

OK.. I did everything I was told... wip[ed the catch... and the daya... now there is NIOTHING on the phone... what do I do???

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
When they say wipe data/cache I believe they just mean factory reset wipe in bootloader because when its working it says formatting data, formatting cache. I deleted the cache once and the phone was mangled but I did something and got back into the black screen where I could re sbf, let me try and find it.

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
It5 caused me to loose root. And then there were other issues with the download like you had to reboot to get the phone to work, plus i really didnt like the layout. Im a third eye lover. ;)

X_TAC23

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well they have the prerooted gingerbread now and if you flashed back to 2.2.1 the go grab the updated gb and enjoy.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
did you make a nandroid backup if so and you can get into bootstrap you can restore your backup

DroidMakesPwn

Reaction score
Try powering on and hold the up directional button pressed in and see if rsd can find the phone after that. It should go directly to bootloader.

OP
MischiefsMommy
Reaction score
I did make a back up but i did not put it on my sd card i put it on the phone. ive tried to go in and retreave the back ups and i can not access them. can you tell me where i can get the 2.2.1 sbf please?