Mischellaneous Droid X Bootloader Problem Help/ Story.

Imagine

Reaction score
Well this all started for downloading that darn Rubix mod[In my experience, no offense to those who are happily running it], which wouldn't let me download any new ROM's or Boot into Clockwork, and I really had no clue how to delete it. Now I'm one of the Lucky Lucky few stuck in bootloader, something was bound to go wrong. While I still could get into recovery I factory reset[Later I was unable], and tried to Flash the 2.1 sbf on RSDlite 4.8 with 4.06 Drivers, after multiple attempts and fails, along with the grueling ghetto charges in between I began to Lurk the forums endlessly. Luckily I found someone who had the same Error message on their Locked Bootloader as I, they provided me another Sbf file which I tried flashing, on like the 6th try I started getting some depressing messages, like "Critical Error DEA1" and "Code Corrupt" along with the Error message changing. These all disappeared in further attempts at flashing however. I tried switching the Places of the .sbf files, and re-naming them ect ect, nothing worked. As my hope slowly drifted away, it was quickly replaced with fear and determination, I kept denying the fact that my phone was almost certainly bricked. I swear I re-installed my driver and RSD bout 4 times each. But, nothing bad lasts forever.. Right? Turns out that saying held true, because on about the 11th attempt, [Not to mention the scores of minutes spent ghetto charging my battery through a USB] it Finally worked. dancedroid
Moral of this long story is so dreadfully obvious, but I'll say it anyway, if at first you don't succeed, try to you cry. So yea, I will now post the details of this hell-journey, as to help anyone who actually read this believing they had the same problem.

Okay after you flash Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! [that's 2.1 sbf], keep flashing it until you get stuff like this. [It may work right away with you guys, like its supposed to. But if it doesn't, before you start spam flashing till you get the message I got, try the link I have at the bottom, there are many methods that might very well solve your problems]

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,00

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Connect USB
Data Cable

Then keep on doing it until you get this.

Bootloader
Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
Battery OK
OK to Program
Transfer Mode:
USB

If you get the one with the "1F" at the end, download this .sbf Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! then all should end well, my problem is that I kept flashing this one when I still had the 00 at the end and not the 1F. Don't be afraid if you get some wierd errors and things, and if it says "Code Corrupt" instead of A5 70 70 00 ect, then Flash the 2.1, not the backup one I said, ONLY flash that one when you see "1F" at the end, otherwise you'll be wasting time, and battery.

If none of this is what you were looking for, here's a links I found very noteworthy if you just have basic RSDlite problems.

If you get "Failed Flashing process. (0x7100)" in RSD Lite - Android Forums

Also, this is just what worked for me, I'm far from knowledgeable on this.

jbarcus81

Reaction score
I hate to dig up such an OLLLD topic but this is what I found while searching my ERR:A5,70,70,00,1F ... But since I have the '1F' error can I get the file for that to fix???? Or is there a new way to do this??