1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Minor TELUS Milestone update

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by KhensU, Aug 10, 2010.

1. KhensU

KhensU New Member

2. Rassal

Rassal New Member

I wonder if this as any relation to this, but ever since i did that update, when i am on locked screen, and i plug in my charger, instead of saying "Charging X%" it says "No SIM Card"

But my phone works ok, i can do phone calls, i can get phone calls, receive SMS, etc...

Is there anyway i can check if there is something wrong with my SIM card? Everything seems to be fine, except on the lock screen when charging... if i unplug the charger, the message dissapear from the lock screen...

Wierd behavior.

P.S.: It seems that the problems i am getting with the wrong texts are about a custom theme i was installing.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010
  3. averma1

averma1 New Member

Search tags for this page

motorola-milestone-update