Minor browser problem

drunkclever

Reaction score
I realize I'm on a phone and what not.... but I wanna see certain websites as full sites not be forced I to some random mobile phone bull. With the loss of flash is it even possible?

Site I wanna see: tomshardware

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
Can any help me out with this?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
If you scroll to the bottom of most websites, including the one you indicated, there will be an option to "View Desktop Site" or "View Full Site"

Alternatively, certain browsers allow you to do this automatically with mixed results. Chrome can do this but doesn't always work, like on the website you requested. Dolphin browser has this option and then some as well.

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
Thank you... never seen that option at the bottom of the page. I will have to look into those other browsers. Currently using ics+ browser. Thanks for your help.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Some browsers have in their settings an option to default all websites in desktop mode. I won't use a browser that does not as I will not view any in mobile mode. I know Boat Browser (my browser of choice) has this option. Chrome has this option but does not actually behave like the real desktop for some websites (ie. Chrome desktop mode for the DroidForums does not include the "like" link on posts)

Edit: Nevermind-just checked chrome again and I am able to activate the "like"on posts. Guess I'm going to be testing chrome out more.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

Last edited: