Mini Squadron anyone?

Lars1

Reaction score
I have had this game for a few days and I can't put it down!

It is so rewarding to unlock more/better aircraft.

Anyone else playing? How many planes have you unlocked?

Discuss.

Jedijesus95

Reaction score
Its a really fun game but I don't play it as much as I should. I have 2 planes unlocked.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I've only got 2 unlocked. I only played it once so far. Have trouble controlling plane with my left hand, finger gets in way and can't see plane...LOL...Games like this is when I wish for the DroidX screensize.

Must be patient, can't upgrade until next JULY!!!

Diordna

Reaction score
Ihave like 6 or so planes unlocked, I like it. But, it NEEDS multiplayer that isn't just local. It really needs online multiplayer. But good game nonetheless for a dollar (got it last week when on sale)

brochaos

Reaction score
it is a really fun game. more fun to me than any of the 3d games have been. love getting into a little dogfight with the computer. i think i have 4 or 5 planes unlocked.

Timmah001

Reaction score
I have it and I have about 15 planes unlocked... It is addicting....

brochaos

Reaction score
how on earth are you supposed to get the scores to unlock some of those planes? 100,000 for one wave? i don't even get 100,000 for one whole map. do you try to not kill the planes, just damage them, and then clean em all up really fast for a big combo? i don't get it...

Timmah001

Reaction score
You have to keep unlocking planes and going back to the previous stages to unlock better planes with higher scores. I am up to over 20 now... you get better scores for using different weapons to... Homing missiles are easy to use, lasers are tough and get you more points though. And always try to finish off the enemies....

Diordna

Reaction score
The firing randomly stops working sometimes which is annoying, but doesn't stop it from being a cool cool from time to time!
And there are several people saying this too in the comments so it's not just me.

brochaos

Reaction score
yea i have issues with controls sometimes too. i think having both fingers on the screen constantly can overwhelm the touch controller occasionally. if i pick up my fingers for a sec and then put them back down it seems to help.

rlfitz

Reaction score
the firing stopping every now and then is the plane reloading i think. each plane lists a reload rate in its stats with armor and speed.
And I cant stop playing it now either.

OP
Lars1

Lars1

Reaction score
the firing stopping every now and then is the plane reloading i think. each plane lists a reload rate in its stats with armor and speed.
And I cant stop playing it now either.

I have been using the D-pad to fire and things work great! Constant firing whoohoo!! (except the laser of course).

DMZ3000

Reaction score
This *may* help w/ game control

for those who have trouble using the touch controls and seeing the screen simultaneously: get WiicontrollerIME from the Market. I mega-love this for a lot of games.

It lets you use a Wiimote as a conventional controller.

...If you don't find this app useful for Squadron, you'll probably find it useful -- and friendpressive -- for another/others.

OK, finally to my own questions: What's the most powerful weapon, and does it hurt your score if you just never stop firing (unless you're waiting for your plane to reload)?

Hope people with Wiimotes find the IME app as Wow as I do -- it's like the Droid is Cartman's Trapper Keeper and can merge with anything around it!

BTW: Is there another app that does the same thing that anyone likes better?

Thx!