Ming Font??

jimmydene84

Reaction score
is there a font changer?? ive got an old MM that MBK made for the D1 that has what i want. Will it still work for the TB????

guess im tryin to say i dont wanna be the guinnie pig haha ;) and hope there is one that works already without me tryin this one....

area52

Reaction score
Get "font changer" in the market. That's what I use for fonts I already have. "Absolute system works also" I don'tthink the mm's from d1 work

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Can't get font change to actually take.....absolute system does have a lot of fonts except the only one I want! Have root tools aswell and it doesn't have the ming font either!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

area52

Reaction score
Extract the bold and regular and put the .ttf files in the font changer folder using astro or root explorer. The go back to the font changer app and apply. You have to restart manually

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
tried it 2 more times, both the reg and bold r in the folder with the .ttf ext. apply them both, asks me if i want to reboot i say no (as the firsttime i said yes and it hung) i reboot manually and nothing! i did use root tools to change the font already, maybe its having trouble overriding that??

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
thought about it, but the orig MM is for the D1....zip themer is still gonna treat it this way when it installs. not sure if the files/ process would be the same on a TB.

i know its still android, but motorola and HTC handle how they execute the system a little different

area52

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of would be to make sure usb debugging is turned on

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
great link! none of them r named what i was hoping- prolly called something on there.....now to do some searching haha

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ask d_1000 he's the font guru & can tell you what to do with Ming.

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
alright, i have attached the 2 files.....if possibly someone wants to throw thos into a working zip so i can finally have my font that would be awesome ;)

for me my search is stalled....out to take the wife an kid for some sunday bowling....thats right.....bowling :D haha

OP
jimmydene84

jimmydene84

Reaction score
Alright, finally got it. Had to reload BAMF and it worked!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums