Minecraft pe app discussion and stuff

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Now that minecraft pe is out someone should create an official thread for creations and other cool stuff or just a talk about thread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think you just did :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
Lol well played. So what has anyone done so far I love the game. I have just done some pixel art and built a cottage.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
I play Minecraft on both the Xperia Play and on the PC, the two are pretty different from each other, Minecraft PE doesn't have survival, or even all the bricks that are in the PC version, doesn't have monsters either, it's missing a lot of things that make minecraft...minecraft, without survival mode, the game is kind of boring, don't get me wrong I think it's great and all that, and well worth the money, but I really hope they update it soon, no doors make building houses kinda blah, the controls are perfect, and the game itself looks just like the PC version, but it's missing A LOT of stuff, doors, mobs, having a reason to mine, night time, A LOT of the blocks are missing =\ I still have hopes for it, and I hope one day they'll update it to be just like the PC version, but for now it just seems like they released it, and forgot about it ='(

OP
WarMachin3

WarMachin3

Reaction score
I have read places there is talk of survival mode but no real word so far and whats the deal with the muti player in pe ?