MineCraft my block addiction...

CmdBash

Reaction score
If you have ever heard of MineCraft and dove in the block based game play world you know that once you start you realized you spent 4 hours playing it.

If you have not heard of this game before, do yourself a favor and go visit the website and start playing. Theres a paid version thats about $12.00 and its in Alpha right now but its so much fun to breakdown the environment around you and build something new with little to no limitations.

MineCraft.net

JP 5.56

Reaction score
Interesting game. I was a little saddened to find out you can only go so deep before it stops you.

OP
C

CmdBash

Reaction score
Interesting game. I was a little saddened to find out you can only go so deep before it stops you.

It would be nice, but since the paid version has worlds that generate dynamically in infinite horizontal directions (not vertical) it give you plenty to explore.

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I'm not to keen on paying for software thats in "alpha", so I wont be seeing that any time soon. But I'll certainly give the classic some more time later tonight, and see what its really all about.

ZzEther

Reaction score
I had been eagerly anticipating World of Warcraft:Cataclysm's release and I was anxious for it and all excited and couldn't wait. Then, on launch night, my buddy asks me to give this "Minecraft" a try.

When I saw the graphics come on I thought "oh good lord" but what do you know....I played Minecraft until 5 a.m. and forgot all about the WoW launch.

Anyway, I recently discovered this game, I paid for it as well, adn am loving it. It is soooooo addicting!

macisme

Reaction score
I had been eagerly anticipating World of Warcraft:Cataclysm's release and I was anxious for it and all excited and couldn't wait. Then, on launch night, my buddy asks me to give this "Minecraft" a try.

When I saw the graphics come on I thought "oh good lord" but what do you know....I played Minecraft until 5 a.m. and forgot all about the WoW launch.

Anyway, I recently discovered this game, I paid for it as well, adn am loving it. It is soooooo addicting!
Exactly what happened to me 3 nights ago. Lol

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you like mine craft and Star Trek check this out:
[video=youtube;kn2-d5a3r94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn2-d5a3r94[/video]

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ObieNobie

Reaction score
I'm dreaming of the day minecraft comes to droid :D