Mine is FREEZING not rebooting!!

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by nia07, Jun 9, 2010.

1. nia07

nia07 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    My Droid Incredible is freezing!! Getting stuck on the white HTC INCREDIBLE screen :( I got it at BestBuy and they have my name on a list for a replacement, they have NONE in all of my State! I went to Verizon and they also have NONE, even in the warehouse :( They did a factory reset and it did nothing, still freezing. It is freezing at all different times, not one particular function. VERY frustrating because I have to remove the battery for at least 10 mins in order to get it working again. :icon_eek: They all admit it is worthy of a new phone, but no one has one. Bummed.

Anyone else having this freezing up issue?
  2. SpykeZ

SpykeZ Member

Ratings:
    +0
    From what I can see on google it's not just you (saw you on another forum too lol) and they all just got the replacement and it all worked. Stupid question but is there a possibility for you to root it and try a new rom or something?
  3. nia07

nia07 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    SpykeZ- I saw people saying theirs was rebooting, but not freezing up... but I didnt google it either, I went right in the forums lol.

I am pretty darn good at computers, but don't know how to root it or try new rom. Can you explain further?? Like I said VZ did a factory reset and had to program phone from scratch... no luck tho
  4. SpykeZ

SpykeZ Member

Ratings:
    +0
  5. nia07

nia07 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    lol SpykeZ... root- I just dont have time to play that much, I cant even get the simple things on this phone, between a lack of time and freezing,,, ho hum
Search tags for this page

droid incredible freezing

how to fix frozen htc droid incredible

htc incredible freezing

htc incredible s freezes
rom that stop freezing verizon samsung galaxy s3
why did my droid incredible freeze after i reset it