Millennium Falcon Drone & BB-8 by Sphero are the Coolest Star Wars Toys Already Available

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Millennium-Falcon-drone.jpg

It's entirely possible that the coolest Star Wars toys will be out before the movie. We found these two amazing Star Wars: The Force Awakens toys and just had to share them with you guys as an Off Topic news piece.

bb-8-by-sphero.jpg

The first toy is a functioning/flying Millennium Falcon Drone! It's made of "high density foam" to make sure it can take a beating, and it has a multi-axis remote control along with four tiny propellors built into the body to make it fly! We aren't sure when, where and how much this awesome toy will be available, but feel free to post in this thread if you see it before we do.

The second amazing Star Wars toy is basically a fully refined version of a concept someone built previously. This one is a fully functional, remote controlled version of the BB-8 Droid. This one was developed by Sphero, and even if it is not the "coolest" Star Wars toy, it is definitely the "cutest." This one is a bit more advanced as it can actually be controlled by a downloadable app on your smartphone!

The BB-8 will be available to order for a (pricey) $150 early tomorrow morning. Here's a link to the available retail partners: Sphero | Connected Entertainment Robots

Check out the videos for both of these devices in the thread below!

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Here are those videos for both of these awesome Star Wars: The Force Awakens Toys: (the first video is actually a Toronto press event and showcases multiple different Star Wars products besides just the Millennium Falcon Drone.)

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
We're changing a part of our store over to all Star Wars toys like in op tonight when the store closes and opening back up at midnight to begin selling them. A few hundred square feet of shelf space will be dedicated to the new stuff.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4

Powarun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Oh actual droid news. LOL. Think the BB-8 looks fun. Though I don't think I'd be getting one, just got a new bluetooth speaker and well there went my x-mas money for myself.