1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Milestone!

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by tti100, Nov 9, 2011.

1. tti100

tti100 New Member

Is this an US Forum only, so why is there so little interrest in the Motorola Milestone. And can anyone point to, help with a more active forum for this phone. Motorola is giving no comfort to owners of the Milestone. So we are forced to look elsewhere for any help . I know about a few sites, but want a full list?!
    Sent from my Milestone using DroidForums
  2. spearsgary

spearsgary New Member

I have the milestone x 2. And what a pile of crap. First ir was the headphones. Got a new replacement phone and it keeps shutting off on its own.
  3. punkin0612

punkin0612 New Member

I'm looking for the same thing. Information on Motorola Milestone

Please let me know if you find any forums or better sites.
  4. lfylove

lfylove New Member

I'm pretty sure milestone is almost exactly the same as a d1. So anything to do with d1 may work for your phones. I'm not 100% though so don't quote me

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

motorola a851