Milestone X - MB809 ROMs

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by ievolved, Aug 24, 2011.

1. ievolved

ievolved New Member

Hey there,

I'm new to the whole Hacking scene, along with the general Droid theme, I've had it about 3 months now.

I was able to root my phone right off the bat with gingerbreak - Not a big deal at all, Simple I have busybox installed, and ROM Manager + Rom Toolbox.

I've been playing around for a few days, and still am not able to boot into ClockworkMOD.. I've tried every phone option that ROM Manager gives me, and non work the way i've seen on various posts..

I am able to get into the Stock Recovery mode now, But I get a E: Can't open /Cache/recovery/command Error at the bottem, and Am Hesitant to Wipe all Data/Factory reset just to brick my phone..

I've used ROM Manager to Back up my phone several times, but when i hit Manage backups, Nothing pops up..

If someone could explain a little better what I'm either doing wrong, Or missing.. Please Do.

Sorry for the super long post also, As I like to be as specific on here as possible..

Thanks!
  2. ievolved

ievolved New Member

:l Bumping I guess, I'm Still not able to do anything.. been looking a bit more, but no success..
  3. brad92

brad92 New Member

You can try using Droid 2 bootstrap. It should work since the Milestone is a Droid X

Before you start to mod though, I would look for the Milestone sbf file just in case

random rom'd X
Search tags for this page

hard reset motorola mb809

how to hard reset a locked mb809

mb809

mb809 hard reset

mb809 rom

milestone x rom

milestone x roms

motorola mb809

motorola mb809 hard reset

motorola mb809 milestone x hard reset