Milestone Update 2.0.1 Rollin!

destinydmm

Reaction score
Question, is the Music player in the picture the stock for the Milestone? If so, does any one know if the 2.0.1 update van be "pushed" onto the Droid?

Guja

Reaction score
My UK version is still in the dark

TekHawk

Reaction score
Congrats to all you Milestone users! It really should put things in perspective for those of us with a Droid. We are running around complaining about the 2.1 update when you guys are just getting 2.0.1. We also have the ability to use all these custom ROMS while the Milestone can't because it requires a signed kernel. No more complaining from me.

seriously no custom roms on the uk milestone

multi touch envy just went away you guys paying for that one with lack of roming ect

bobmundo123

Reaction score
i kinda am loving th esetup in the first screen shot... i have a a rooted droid.. running the clear theme rom.. how woud i go about getting that one.. and how are they showuing like the file types and such on the top..

bobmundo123

Reaction score
i kinda am loving th esetup in the first screen shot... i have a a rooted droid.. running the clear theme rom.. how woud i go about getting that one.. and how are they showuing like the file types and such on the top..

nvm..its a gde theme.. got it..lol

Postnsons

Reaction score
Gee, I just got my Droid about a week ago, 2.0.1, but my screens don't look like that.......

destinydmm

Reaction score
@RinTinTigger: In your landscape picture in your first post. Is that teh music player? If so is that the stock player or an app?