MIKRADLE Shipping Announcement!

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Aug 20, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Special Announcement:

I will be unavailable until Tuesday morning for any correspondence. I respectfully ask for the indulgence and patience of all until that time. My family has just suffered the tragic loss of a very loved daughter, and I will be absent from here as I attend to family affairs, services and funeral arrangements. I understand the frustration of all concerned with their orders, and can only promise that you will get your order. I implore you to ask for a refund before beginning any PayPal disputes - I am a man of honor and will refund any wishing for that rather than waiting. There is no need to initiate a PayPal dispute - there is no financial problems on my end to prevent issuing refunds. All monies paid in are still sitting in my account.

I thank all for their patience and understanding, and hope to have these next few days to concentrate on this family loss and the ensuing grief. Sending me a pile of e-mails at this time will go unanswered as I would hope all would extend this respectful observance of a tragic death in my family.

I will be 100% available to answer questions and submit shipping info on Tuesday. Thank you. Respectfully - mikey

2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Cuskit Is a straight up guy. Please be patient on your orders, he is one of our supporting vendors. I'm sorry for your loss, cuskit.

3. IDGBZ71

IDGBZ71 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry for your loss I know its been an ongoing battle, thoughts an prayers are with you an family.

4. Michael.

Michael. New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    While I am new here, I am sorry for your loss. I may not know you, but I will keep your family in my prayers.

5. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 DF Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +164
    Hey Cuskit, also have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Echoing what Hook said, he is an honorable guy and is not going to hose you. He will be sending your orders in a few days, he truly is a man of his word.

6. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Update: Mikradle will still be out of touch until Friday. Our family will be attending services tomorrow and the funeral on Thursday. I will be back to my shop this afternoon for a couple of hours, as well as for a brief time tomorrow morning - at this time I will attempt to complete several orders, not sure which at the moment but will send out notices tomorrow to those that do ship.

I thank all for their most considerate patience and kind words of consolation over the past few days. I'll have to admit - it is a very difficult and emotional time our family is enduring at the moment - and the outpouring from all the e-mails and messages has been heartwarming to say the least. From myself and my family - we very much appreciate the understanding of our circumstances. To those awaiting their orders - I cannot express enough my gratitude for the latitude you have extended me relative to shipping. Though I know you are all very impatient and perhaps frustrated - you've still shown a very honorable gesture by placing things on hold while my family and I gather ourselves to get through this loss. Thank you so much.

Hook and Vulcan - I also appreciate your words of support and as well as that of the entire Forum Staff. It means a lot to have you guys (and girls) standing up for me. It is an honor to be part of the Supporting Vendor program here - you give so much more than just advertising space. You show high integrity in the support of loyalty and dedication for your members, and words alone cannot convey how much that means to me. Thank you! mikey

7. psychotic_penguin

psychotic_penguin Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh man...you have my condolences for your tragic loss.

8. Mamaperk

Mamaperk Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh Mikey i am so deeply sorry for your loss. :(

My prayers are with your family this week.

Sherry from NJ
    Sent from Droid

9. beepbloop

beepbloop New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    very sorry to hear of your loss mike :[

10. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, I'm back, and want to express my deepest gratitude for all the beautiful, kind and considerate messages and emails of consolation and condolences I've received the past week or so. We have found some closure after the memorial services Thursday and will be moving forward with life. One thing I can take on this and would like to pass on. If you have anyone in your life that is special and you care for - spend as much time as possible with them - life has a way of cheating us early sometimes and then it's just too late.

But I want to stay positive now and move forward. Some orders were sent out yesterday, some today and a more will go out on Monday. Monday early evening I will send out all shipping confirmations for all the orders sent these three days. I'm short on time at the moment and though orders were shipped, I will take care of the messaging when more time permits. I'm talking a couple hundred orders, so you can see there's a lot of correspondence to handle.. ;)

I appreciate all those that continued to place orders over the last week, I believe I have responded at least to all of those with a brief note, if you did not receive confirmation that your order was received, please drop a note to my address at mikey06@optonline.net and I'll reply shortly to you. Other than that - I'll be totally available full time again beginning Monday morning. Any urgent messages will be addressed today and tomorrow as some of you already know. ;)

Thanks again - respectfully and most appreciative - mikey :)