MIKRADLE Ordering and Pricing Information

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Sep 15, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Here's the scoop on the entire MIKRADLE Lineup, with current pricing as of Feb 25, 2011

To order, simply send the appropriate amount via PayPal to my account name at: lubrich@optonline.net These prices are for registered forum members only!

You must include your forum user name, color choice and a current shipping address. Also, if you wish to correspond via e-mail - supply the address you wish on all communications to be sent.

You can peruse all the MIKRADLE Threads for more information, photos, etc. here: MIKRADLE - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

MIKRADLE Current Lineup:

[​IMG]

CLASSIC
    Magnet Series (enlarged in black and mahogany) but available in all six colors plus custom colors:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EVOLUTION
    Standard & Magnet Series (shown in white & black but available in all six colors plus custom colors):
    [​IMG]

EVOLUTION X
    Series (enlarged in cherry and mahogany) but available in all six colors plus custom colors:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

EVOLUTION X Models are also sold with the same graphic look as the EVOLUTON Standard for those who do not like the "X" inlay look. They have the recessed section on the backrest similar to the "X" model, but have a horizontal inlay stripe similar to the EVOLUTION Standard. They of course include a magnet (The Droid X utilizes this capability) and are much wider than the EVOLUTION Standard. Available in all colors, to order just specify "EVOLUTION X Horizontal Stripe" when ordering. Price is $45.99 with free shipping. Below are three photos of this unique EVOLUTION X Horizontal Stripe Model (in black):
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Custom
    MIKRADLES are available - email mikey06@optonline.net for pricing.

MIKRADLE "Diamond Wolf" Custom ( a recently shipped custom):
    [​IMG]

Custom "Snap Version" (clearance hole bored for the snap on back of some cases) of a MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Standard in Black:
    [​IMG]
  2. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
  3. jcrome04

jcrome04 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So does the "ALL SMARTHPHONES" mean it will hold "all smartphones" but the docking mode will only work with Moto Droid I&II??

I have the Incredible now, coming from an OG Droid with the original Mikradle. Was wondering if the new Evolution Mikradles would work with the DInc. Me and my fiance absolutley loved the original Mikradle on our OG Droids.

Additionaly I was wondering if you have any deals if you buy 2 of them.

Thanks!
  4. cuskit

cuskit Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    jcrome04: Motorola Droids are the ONLY phones that takes advantage of using a magnet for the Multimedia Mode. HTC and the others simply do not do this. Very sorry - but this is a Motorola thing.. Charging utilizing the cable is no issue, but the magnet thing on any phone but Motorola Droid is just not available.

As for multiple purchase discounts - very sorry that I cannot do that. I have to say that building these custom as I do they have virtually no room for discounts. Wish I could! I do thank you for the wonderful compliments on your original purchase! Thanks that is very nice to read! mikey :)
  5. stam101

stam101 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Cuskit, are you still making the Mikradle?
Search tags for this page

mikradle