Mikradle is Open for Business Again

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by JimMariner, Jan 19, 2011.

1. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

Cuskit aka: Mikey has been playing catch up. He has shown the ADMINs and Members of DF that he is getting back on track.

:icon_ banana:It's My Pleasure to Welcome Mikey Back !!! :icon_ banana:

Get Em While they are Hot, He really does make a very nice product !
  2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

Woot! Welcome back Mikey :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
  3. WERA689

WERA689 DF Administrator Staff Member

Awesome! Fantastic! Welcome back, Mikey! :)
  4. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Thanks a lot guys! You've been a wonderful aide and inspiration guiding my business in the right direction. I appreciate immensely your help!

To those members who have any status questions on orders - email me at mikey06@optonline.net and I will be back to you within 24 hours. I've had a long uphill road here and aim to keep things running as smoothly as possible, and hope that an open line of communication is the best approach to alleviate any issues.

So, regardless of any past issues - those emailing me with questions will have answers within 24 hours, with a firm commitment to ensure that any order, past due or not will be processed as quickly as possible following any email queries. This email address is the BEST way to reach me quickly.

I'll state once again here for the record - please be sure to include in that email not only your forum user name, but also the name the order was placed under (as well as the order date if possible) - that will help me immensely to locate your order and get you a prompt update on shipping.

So, again, I thank all those who have been patient, as well as my tumultuous thanks to those who received their orders late, yet still posted positive statements - especially about the quality of these cradles. Which never suffered despite my falling way behind with production and shipping. That's something that I hold highest - the best possible quality I can produce.

Looking forward to more compliments in the coming days ahead as orders continue to be shipped out. I'm holding off with any news of new products or designs for the rest of this month, but anticipate possibly introducing some new stuff in February. But I'm going to move slow here! I want to move out of January with no order left unfinished.

mikey - the guy who has been given a new beginning... :)
  5. whatsinaname

whatsinaname Member

Awesome

Keep up the great work. I have to say that every time I place my Droid X in the mikradle I have no choice but to think "Man this looks good". I just can not express how well crafted it is.

Everything from the paint and the inlay of the "X", it just screams "QUALITY". I am so pleased to have it sitting on my desk. After I save some funds I will buy another to have at work.

At work I place it in a business card holder and I feel like that is mistreating my phone after it being in a mikradle.

Thanks again Mikey.
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 New Member

YAY for Mikey!! Your success is great for everyone. Keep on keepin' on.

-Mike
  7. techguru

techguru Member

Sometimes success can be the worst thing for a small business getting started. When you haven't made enough money to invest in space, tools, and employees, but you have more orders than you can fill it can be a nightmare. A lot of people would just give up and shut down, so it is nice to see you working through the issues and persevering. My brother-in-law teaches cooking classes and sells bottled sauces at small stores, farmers markets in vermont, and mail order. it has become successful enough that he employs one of my nieces full time, my sister and other niece part time, and seasonally one our two more local teens. They were doing just fine until they got a one paragraph writeup in the NY times magazine. This holiday season nearly killed them. They were each working 80 hour weeks to make product and get it shipped. Ran out of bottles twice. They are working on a business plan to create a small factory kitchen on some nearby property, possibly sharing it with a local baker, but they didn't think they would outgrow the commercial kitchen in their home for at least five more years so unless they can get investors or convince the bank it is a really good risk, they won't be able to follow through and will either need to stop supplying stores or shut down internet sales before the workload kills them.

Anyone who complains about delays from Mikey should remember how fast this has taken off and that these are quality hand-crafted works of at, not some injection molded piece of crap made by chinese prisoners and children.

Alan
  8. cuskit

cuskit New Member

MJ5150: Thanks again for being one of my best supporters! Your posts on my behalf are always very much appreciated!

techguru: Your words of wisdom are also appreciated. I can certainly appreciate what your family is going through establishing, producing and selling their sauces - I know these growing pains all too well! ;) I certainly thank you much for your support here!

On a side note, I would be very interested in purchasing some of the sauces your family is selling. I'm actually a Moderator on a BBQ site: BBQ Source Forums (shameless plug) and as such am quite interested in these sauces. I'm always looking to expand my culinary pleasures, and have found that the best products are those made exactly the way your BIL is doing - they usually taste light years better than the humdrum sold on your everyday shelf at the local supermarket. Please PM me if you can - I'd like to know how I can order some of these bottles. Thanks, mikey :)
  9. techguru

techguru Member

10. cuskit

cuskit New Member

11. wnrussell

wnrussell New Member

12. cuskit

cuskit New Member