1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Migraine a la 2.1! Please HELP!

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by cherrywaves714, May 17, 2010.

1. cherrywaves714

cherrywaves714 New Member

2.1 update deleted 95% of my contacts. Brother has the same phone, didn't delete any of his contacts. I have a .vcf file of my contacts backed-up into my comp and into g-mail. Sync will not recognize this. Phone disagrees with me on whether or not I have an SD card. About to brick this damn thing by free will.
    I am a nurse, not a cell-phone friendly person. This is driving me CRAZY. If anyone can help, please, please do--and go slow. I'm not tech-savvy.
    Thanks so much to anyone who can help :)

Sidenote: I will not rule out the possibility that I am doing things incorrectly. It is 100% possible that I am doing something wrong. I downloaded the vCardIO app and it hasn't helped me...at all. :(
  2. smtgirl

smtgirl New Member

My contacts also got wiped at first. If you give it time they should return. It can take up to 24 hours though from what I've heard.