Midwest Blizzard Report

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually not too fond of donuts. But you put a plate of brownies in front of me and look out.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Brownies would take on donuts any day of the week. But thats cheating, Their are no brownie shops. Donut shops arnt so popular anymore either unfortunately. But that doesnt stop the stereotype. :icon_eek: Now the Hosedragger, thats one that still fits. But thats for the light side of the force. :biggrin:

lilcdroid

Reaction score
Actually not too fond of donuts. But you put a plate of brownies in front of me and look out.

Brownies would take on donuts any day of the week. But thats cheating, Their are no brownie shops. Donut shops arnt so popular anymore either unfortunately. But that doesnt stop the stereotype. :icon_eek: Now the Hosedragger, thats one that still fits. But thats for the light side of the force. :biggrin:

We just call em Flamers, lol, and they call us turds (county brown) or smurfs (city blue)

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha, id say they have you guys beat on that one. Although, Baaa means no right? but now a cop and the cow, so idk if that even works anymore. Lets just agree to stay away from farm animals. :rofl3:

mdotytx

Reaction score
I'm in Longview,TX and we have two inches of snow on the ground and schools just canceled....very weird weather for us!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App