Midwest Blizzard Report

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I'm in peoria, I'll. We have a few plows stuch that I have seen. The snow is over my knees.... we got about 20 inches

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)

Yeah plows are def getting stuck. watching wgn and they are talking about that. You guys took a beating down there too.
Downtown chicago must be dead silent. You could go on a run, naked, through downtown and not be seen.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Well, i wouldn't put that past us. :O

nakhleh926

Reaction score
aefce49f-9ac8-4f2d.jpg

this makes it look like there's a lot less than there actually is from the world being still but in reality there's snow EVERYWHERE, couldn't get it to show up.

grandparents garage won't open because it's covered and since they live on a dirtroad no one is coming out to clean their driveway till 7pm apparently, that's a long time to wait.

I'm in peoria, I'll. We have a few plows stuch that I have seen. The snow is over my knees.... we got about 20 inches

From my Liberated Droid 2 (Liberty v 1.0)

Yeah plows are def getting stuck. watching wgn and they are talking about that. You guys took a beating down there too.
Downtown chicago must be dead silent. You could go on a run, naked, through downtown and not be seen.

I wonder if someone is right this second.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I took some last night and some today, I'll post them in a sec. Anyone else have pics?

ViolentSage

Reaction score
aefd934d-9c9f-be0d.jpg

Side of the deck in Minnesota. Gotta love it

nakhleh926

Reaction score
aefce49f-9d43-e3b0.jpg

aefce49f-9d50-747b.jpg

there these definitely show more damage from the front of the building.

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Here are a couple. Two during and one this morning.

nan2825

Reaction score
4b81871c-9d39-a60f.jpg
4b81871c-9d57-d43a.jpg

Gonna have to dig my Kia and my kid out I think. Snow day for the Miller family in Wisconsin!

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
WOW!! I love seeing the pics! Look at us crazy android people out taking pics during a blizzard! I love it!

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Snow is just now starting to let up here in New Hampshire, I know it's not the midwest but this is the same storm that hammered you guys and did the same to us. In just 2 and a half weeks we have received over 80 inches of snow here. Some has melted off so it's not all on the ground still, thankfully! But in most areas there is atleast 4-5 feet on the ground. It has been insane.

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Snow is just now starting to let up here in New Hampshire, I know it's not the midwest but this is the same storm that hammered you guys and did the same to us. In just 2 and a half weeks we have received over 80 inches of snow here. Some has melted off so it's not all on the ground still, thankfully! But in most areas there is atleast 4-5 feet on the ground. It has been insane.

No that's fine! I want to hear from everyone anywhere! Is there a way to modify my subject line or does a Mod have to? It should be just Blizzard Report!

nakhleh926

Reaction score
4b81871c-9d39-a60f.jpg
4b81871c-9d57-d43a.jpg

Gonna have to dig my Kia and my kid out I think. Snow day for the Miller family in Wisconsin!

Sent from my DROIDX

lol poor kid.

all of you guys seem to have it a lot worse from what I can see :p, so far.

OP
ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
LOL, well that's why I strated the thread! I knew I couldn't be the only one here who got sucker punched by this thing.