Midnight countdown for manual update pull!!!!

ronlsjr

Reaction score
i'm on the latest leak 6.16.211 so i don't know if ill get it because its the same version as the final stable public release. i keep checking but it says my phone is up to date. Somebody please put the final public ICS OTA release for download so i can have it to upgrade to? i have mats utility 1.7 to do it.

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm resetting right now.. let's see what happens. I still have to redownload ICS again though..

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
This is kind of off topic, but is there an app similar to Titanium Backup where i can save my apps (and the apps progress, unlike ASTRO) so I can do a Factory Reset? I don't what to reroot my phone just so I can use TB. But I don't want to do a FDR without backing up as much as possible. Aaaannnndddd the whole reason I want to do a FDR is not only cause I just feel like my phone could use it and also................................... My ICS update failed.... :-/

mikezq8ss

Reaction score
In case you don't read my edit, a factory reset fixed my issues. Now I have to sleep and learn this thing tomorrow morning :biggrin:

AndroidKachi7

Reaction score
In case you don't read my edit, a factory reset fixed my issues. Now I have to sleep and learn this thing tomorrow morning :biggrin:

*likes* Can't wait for my update to finish downloading for the third time! :D And this time it will be successful thanks to the FDR. :DD

ronlsjr

Reaction score
Am i out of luck getting the final release so i can get off the leak?

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score

I'm not sure if you were talking to me, but I had some other questions before a FDR option is needed for me.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Three quarters to the finish line. Crossing my fingers everything is gonna be sweet here in SE Washington.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
Downloaded and running ICS OTA!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
I pulled this morning when I woke up. Was easy peasy. Got me some:

images