MicroUSB and 3.5mm ports Cover Rubber Flaps

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by E.L_Rey, Jul 25, 2011.

1. E.L_Rey

E.L_Rey New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello All,
    I am new to this forum. I would like to throw a some questions to all who own the Casio Commando. I recently purchased the Commando. I love this phone. Anyway, my question to all of you is the following:

-How durable do you think the microUSB and the 3.5 mm port cover plastic and rubber flaps are?

My concern is if the microUSB and 3.5 mm port cover flaps break off one day, they might be difficult to replace. I purchased the cradle desktop charger, so that I may not have to bother with opening and closing the flaps. I'm assuming the flaps may wear after repeated opening and closing. I'm interested in purchasing a hard cover for this phone in order to give it more protection from scratches. But the hard cover will not work with the desktop cradle charger. I know this phone is designed handle a 4-foot drop, I just like the added insurance that this phone can take a beating. I would appreciate any opinions to the above question or personal comments.

Thanks in advance,

E.L. Rey.

2. cbreze

cbreze Member

Ratings:
    +4
    I have a cradle also and like using it. I agree the flaps could break off eventually. I dislike cases tho so do not use one and feel the Casio is tough enough to not need the extra for my usage. YMMV of course. To have to remove it from the case every time to charge seems to defeat the purpose of the easy charge cradle imo.

Search tags for this page
casio commando usb cover
charging port cover for casio gzone
commando charging port cover
micro usb charging port cap

micro usb cover

micro usb port cover

micro usb port cover phone
micro usb rubber cap
micro usb rubber plug
microusb port cover