Microsoft Succeeds in Banning All Motorola Android Devices from Germany

David Reed

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Stupid,dumb,LG flip phone.
I've read a few things on this and it sounds legit. I have owned 4 Motorola Android phones and all seem to use the FAT file system.

Now as much as I hate this legal BS I have to say that this is a rightful lawsuit and Moto needs to pay up.

Now as for all that baseless Apple claims...(random yelling and ranting)...well you get the idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I've only had two. An X2 and my current Bionic. Neither rooted. Didn't see a need. Works for me just fine as it came out of the box.
I don't use the phones as many of you do. I make voice calls, use voice mail, take a few pictures, send a few texts, browse the web a little, search for things I ain't sure of the location of, make notes, send myself reminders, show people pictures of my grandkids, and I am so old I forgot what else I do/did.............snnnnnnoorrrrrrrre!

I don't like to see commerce stifled by anything. Laizze faire, for me, thank you.

aack

Reaction score
Change the filesystem

It shouldn't be too hard for a large company to do the world a favour and write a good ext4 or similar driver to allow windows to access these filesystems via usb as a native drive.

Seems like a big ask till you compare what it would cost in manpower to what the german and other bans are going to cost them. The lawyers alone will probably suck more dollars. I'm sure there will be a moto exec somewhere who will be walking strangely for a while over this issue.

As a bonus, the kudos for freeing all usb file systems from the MS-tax might go part way to making up for the unstoppable PITA, battery flattening, magnetic dock sensor disaster.