Microsoft Launches Several Impressive New Devices at Today's Press Event

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh just a few 200 or so...

S6E+ tapatalk

Quality of apps, though....If you took the top 1000 apps on Android and paid the developers $10k to develop for you = $10M and that's nothing.

Maybe they have done something like that. Funny thing to me is for as good as Android is, it's still lacking in quality widgets. Google pours a ton of resources into social media, which is understandable....but widgets are like the notifications/cards of everything else.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Windows is supposed to be building upon their tile functionality where the tiles become mini apps.

They have that in Win7, but only in he menu bar and for some reason can't be pinned to the desktop.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
MS is finally getting it.. They did a good job with Win 10 and these newly announced products look promising.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
MS will never get it completely. It's the every other rule. 11 will suck. 12 will rock. :D
Best thing they've done recently is Office on iOS and Android. Brilliant move there.

Tap'n Turbo

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
MS will never get it completely. It's the every other rule. 11 will suck. 12 will rock. :D
Best thing they've done recently is Office on iOS and Android. Brilliant move there.

Tap'n Turbo
No one ever gets it completely... Has Google?

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new laptop. Was thinking about the Surface Pro 4, but feel like it's a bit too small for an everday/work driver and unsure about its "lapability". Between my tablet and phone I'm just not that excited about 2-in-1 or detachables.

The Surface Book is interesting, but I feel like it's at least $400 overpriced and 0.5-1.0+ lbs heavier than comparable ultrabooks.

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
I'm not gonna lie. I'm loving that Surface. Although... It's a bit out of my price range but it looks like a beast!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk